ALCHEMY & CAKE 1.0 Released! AAAAAA!
Welcome to Alchemy & Cake, the only videogame where you can interact with hot orcs, skeletons in bathrobes, sad cat boys all at the same time WITHOUT HAVING TO INSTALL MODS INTO SKYRIM.
Anyways, 1.0 is out. If you've played through the beta, here are the things that have been updated since:
- Clipping Issues with Dialogue Text SHOULD IN THEORY be solved.
- The Choice Handler has been updated to be more PURPLE to fit the color palette theming of the rest of the game.
- Some minor formatting text issues have been resolved.
- A certain scene where rain could be seen "indoors" has been resolved.
- A certain scene where perspectives shift too quickly has been resolved.
- Rollback - The Ability to rewind the game's progression has been limited to each "chapter", as to avoid the inevitable 'lock up' whenever a player rollbacks into a scene that was recently unloaded.
- Starting in Beta 2, the Achievement system is intact. Unlock additional art and jokes by completing the game under different conditions.
- You can also use the "skip" function if you simply want to play through the game and check out different outcomes of different scenarios. The "skip" function has been real nice for beta testing!
Thank you EVERYONE who have been part of this journey with my NanoReno game. This will be the last major update for the game as it stands. I hope the people who have played through the beta can revisit the game and enjoy that slightly extra layer of polish!
Stay Tuned for more games in the near future, I have much down the pipeline :D
Love you all!
Get Alchemy and Cake
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.